You can help us change lives! Our team of volunteers, donors, and experts make a difference in the lives of thousands of youth and families each year. Our unconditional commitment and innovative services result in better lives for the youth and families we serve.
All volunteers working directly with youth must be a minimum of 21 years old.
If interested in volunteering, complete the form below or contact our Development team at email@example.com, or call (314) 918-3382.
Immediate Volunteer Opportunities
- Facility Painting: during business hours Monday through Friday
- Landscaping: during business hours Monday through Friday for weeding, planting, mulching, etc.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Adopt-A-Dorm: Individuals or groups support an assigned dorm on a monthly basis by providing birthday cards and treats. They may also make monthly visits to the dorm to play games, teach crafts or participate in other activities.
- Life Skills Trainers/Teachers: Teach life skills such as banking, budgeting, housekeeping, cooking, legal rights, self-advocacy, or other topics in your area of expertise. One-time presentations or ongoing programs are welcome.
- Mentors: Provide positive role modeling, emotional support and enrichment through one-on-one activities. Requires a commitment of several hours per month for a minimum of 12 months.
- Event Volunteers: Example duties may include
- Event set-up
- Registration & Check-in
- Auction table managers, spotters & runners
- Event clean-up
Become a Volunteer Today!