Intrada supports youth that have aged out of the foster care system by providing affordable, subsidized housing and wrap-around services such as life skills training and employment assistance with the goal of advancing youth toward self-sufficiency.
- Affordable apartment community with 10 units for young adults ages 18 to 25 that have aged out of foster care
- Secure and newly renovated building established in June 2018 in partnership with Vecino Group, Sustainable Management, Inc., and the Carondelet Community Betterment Federation
- Subsidized housing provided with wrap-around services such as life skills training and employment assistance aimed at advancing youth toward self-sufficiency
- Continued guidance provided by Epworth’s professional support
Who do we serve?
To be eligible, youth must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 25
- Aged out of the foster care system
- Capable of making responsible personal decisions with minimal adult supervision
- Ability to set goals and follow through
- Maintain employment