Epworth’s Foster Care Case Management Program
Foster Care matches children and youth with loving, caring families where they learn to trust and reap the benefits of a committed support system.
- Epworth offers private, foster care case management services as part of a three-agency partnership: the Children’s Permanency Partnership (CPP).
- Referrals into the program come directly from the State of Missouri when children have experienced abuse or neglect.
- The program matches foster children with permanent homes by reunifying families through focused support, matching with caring foster homes or through adoption.
- CPP also provides training and assessment for individuals, couples and families who have room in their homes, lives and hearts for a child or youth.
- Epworth’s Foster Care Services reach beyond placement - they provide assurances of safety and facilitate a relationship between the biological and foster families; providing the greatest support for children and youth.
For more information on becoming a foster parent, contact:
Linda Middleton at 314.534.9350 ext. 276
If you have a concern for the abuse or neglect of a child or youth, please call the Missouri Department of Social Services at 1-800-392-3738.