Family Support Network (FSN)
To be eligible for services, a family must live in St. Louis City or County, have a child under the age of 14, and not have an open, substantiated case with the Missouri Children’s Division.
Families are often referred to Family Support Network by professional sources, but may also make self-referrals to the agency. Participation in the program is voluntary. Families receive an average of six to nine months of counseling from a Master’s level therapist at no cost to them.
Weekly In-Home Counseling Services Provide:
• Parenting skill-building and support
• Enhanced family communication
• Help with difficult child behaviors
• Positive discipline techniques
• Stress and anger management skill-building
• Help with connecting to area resources
For more information or to make a referral, call 314.918.3301, Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. You may access the client referral form here.