Youth Emergency Service (YES)
The Youth Emergency Service shelter provides food and housing to youth experiencing homelessness or family crisis. The safe, nurturing environment and therapeutic services help youth and families rebound.
- YES accommodates six girls and six boys, ages 11 to 19
- Typical challenges include family conflict, homelessness, abuse and school issues
- The program includes individual, group and family counseling, attendance at community schools or GED programs
- A licensed therapist and highly trained youth advisors work with the child and family
- Program accepts pregnant females up to 26 weeks pregnant
The YES Helpline operates 365 days a year/24 hours a day. Call 314.727.6294 for assistance.